Judy Landrieu Klein, PhD, LCPC
Clinical Pastoral Counselor - Theologian - Author
Credentials & Education
- Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor, National Christian Counselors Association, 2017
- Advanced Certification in Crisis and Abuse Therapy, National Christian Counselors Association, 2018
- Certified Temperament Counselor, National Christian Counselors Association, 2017
- Professional Clinical Member, National Christian Counselors Association, 2017
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Clinical Christian Counseling, International Institute of Christian Counseling, USA, 2018
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Bioethics (All But Dissertation), Regina Apostolorum Pontifical Athenaeum, Rome, 2008
- Master's Degree in Theological Studies, University of Dallas, 2000
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Loyola University New Orleans, 1982
Judy Landrieu Klein is a Catholic theologian who speaks a word of holy hope through a dynamic ministry that includes teaching, writing, public speaking and counseling. A “revert” to Catholicism, Judy served as an adjunct professor of Theology at Our Lady of Holy Cross College in New Orleans for seven years and received the mandatum from Archbishop Alfred Hughes in 2004. She works with her husband, Dr. Mark Gelis, at My Father’s House Christian Counseling Services.
Judy is a published author whose books include Miracle Man, which chronicles her late husband Bernie’s near death experience and deathbed conversion following a massive heart attack in December 2008. The spiritual memoir was awarded the Catholic Writers Guild “Seal of Approval” and was an Amazon Kindle Bestseller in Catholicism. Judy’s newest book, Mary’s Way: The Power of Entrusting Your Children to God, was released by Ave Maria Press as a CatholicMom.com imprint book in 2016. Both of Judy’s books received the nihil obstat from the Catholic Church, and both were published in Poland, where they are bestsellers.
Judy served as co-host of Radio Maria’s Apologetics Live program for 4 1/2 years. She has also appeared on numerous television and radio programs, including EWTN’s Women of Grace, Focus Worldwide Television’s Focus, Ave Maria Radio’s Kresta In The Afternoon and Teresa Tomeo’s Catholic Connection. She has been the keynote speaker at many faith-based events around the country, including Magnificat Women’s Ministry Breakfasts, Legatus dinners and many large Catholic conferences.
Judy is the founder of Memorare Ministries, which is dedicated to bringing a message of hope, healing and encouragement to those who are suffering. She lives in the New Orleans area with her husband, Mark, and is proud to be the mother of five children, the grandmother of eight and the great-grandmother of one precious girl.
Judy’s blog, Holy Hope, can be found at www.memorareministries.com. She also writes regularly for Aleteia, CatholicMom.com, and for Catholic Digest.